Who is this playshop for?
This playshop is for you if you:
• want to design a brand but you don't know where to begin.
• seek professional design help but it is typically out of budget.
• desire hands-on professional design assistance.
• are excited to learn a new design tool and have autonomy and confidence in creating assets for your brand!
• use Canva but feel limited in your expression
• designed your own logo in Canva, or paid a professional for a logo, but you're not happy with it.
• have sat in ceremony(ies) and you're ready to actualize the visions you had of your higher-self.
• have never sat in ceremony but you're ready to actualize the visions you have of your higher-self.
• would love to capture professional photos for your brand.
• desire to learn how to photograph and edit your products and offerings with your mobile phone
• desire to begin applying all that you've learned to your online presence.
• are ready to commit to yourself!
How long does the early bird energy exchange last?
The Early Bird Energy Exchange ends April 1st, 11:59pm EST.
When is the last day to sign up?
Sign ups for this playshop closes April 10th.
Where will the playshop sessions be hosted?
Sessions will be held at X Clubhouse.
When will the playshop begin?
Once we close the sign-up container, we will collectively choose a day of the week and time that best aligns with everyone's schedule.
How long are each of the playshop sessions?
Playshops sessions are expected to be 2-3 hours each week to give you enough time to learn and play! This way, I'll be able to assist you when you have questions during your exploration.
Do I need to have previous design skills?
Not at all! As long as you are willing and excited to learn a new tools and skills, that is all that is required.
What tools are required for this playshop?
You'll need a computer to download and design with Figma (a free design tool), a notebook, compassion for yourself and vulnerability.
What is Figma and will I need to pay for Figma?
Figma is a FREE collaborative UI design software that allows you to create anything from flyers to websites layouts.